- One year old, weighs 64 lbs.
- Good with adults and children
- Good with other dogs after a moment
- Has had all shots, Heartworm negative, on Heartworm preventive
- Housebroken with a doggie door
- Leash trained (needs work)
- Not tested with cats or small dogs
Nina is a beautiful, friendly puppy, the loser in a divorce. This soft-coated girl still has a great loving attitude and tries very hard to please. She is crate trained and sleeps the whole night until about 6 a.m. and will cry to be let out. She is housebroken to a doggie door. If you don't have a doggie door, watch for signals that she wants out. She adores children and everyone else. She played nicely with my 7 and 10 year-old granddaughters. Nina has been to Home Depot, Petsmart, Kwik Car and doggie daycare. It may take a moment when introducing her to other dogs. When she was in the shelter, she experienced some aggression from other dogs. She gets along fine with my 3 GSD. Loves riding in the car, well behaved. One word is all that is needed to correct. She gets upset if she thinks someone is angry with her. Accustomed to being fed 2x per day (2 cups dry with a little wet food stirred in).
For Admin Use: FA 2.22.2020