- Approximately 1 year old spayed female
- Current on HW/flea prevention, shots, and microchipped
- Not tested with children (likely fine) but not a fan of cats
- House trained & mostly crate trained (likes and feels safe in crate with door open, goes in with kennel command and treat)
- Enjoys car rides and is an excellent passenger after settling in
- Currently working on commands & leash walking but is a quick learner!
- Click here to see All About Girl photo album
- Click on these to see movies of Girl : Car ride.MOV Girl favorite toy.MOV Girl kisses.MOV Sitting.MOV Squeaking.MOV Walk in the park.MOV
Girl is beautiful, well-behaved, and incredibly affectionate. Look into her curious, maple-brown eyes and it will be hard to resist her charm. Girl has A LOT of love to give and what she desires most is your company. Don’t be alarmed when she pokes her nose through the shower curtain just to check on you. Girl likes to stay occupied (but is not hyper) and loves walks on her leash. While she seems to enjoy the outdoors the most, she also likes taking her toys out of the basket, one by one, and napping at your feet while you relax on the couch. Girl does well with her senior/small housemates and likes to be where they are. She is still learning to respect everyone’s “personal bubble” but has never shown any signs of aggression. She would likely do very well with a sibling who is confident, playful, and closer to her size. Girl’s ideal companion is loving, attentive, and at least moderately active. Girl would be happiest with someone who is at home often or in a household where someone is usually home. Like most of us, Girl does not enjoy being alone. Girl seems most at ease after a long walk, so frequent outside time together would be essential. Girl is waiting on her forever home to receive her forever name. If you think it’s a match, please apply!
For Admin Use: Foster EW 8.22.2019