Diesel - referral
CONTACT: Jerry Smith - firstname.lastname@example.org
Diesel is a two year old neutered male German Shepherd (DOB 05/19/2015). I have had Diesel since he was six weeks old. He has grown up with a female miniature Australian Shepherd and they play very well together. He can be jealous and will push himself between myself and my Aussie if he feels she is getting to much affection.
He is good with small children and has been a constant companion to my now five year old son. He likes other female dogs but doesn’t seem to get along with other male dogs, especially small male dogs. He also does not like cats. He is housebroken and is an indoor/outdoor dog. He is good on a leash and walking with a harness. He is easy to bathe and brush. He is very affectionate and will let you pet him everywhere; he especially enjoys his ears, chest and belly being scratched.
He loves baby talk and being able to cuddle up next to you on the couch or bed if allowed but knows to get down off the furniture when asked. He is very head strong and needs an individual who will work with him and give him plenty of attention. He always has something to chew on indoors and outdoors to avoid chewing anything he is not supposed to.
How to adopt
This dog was posted on our site at the request of other rescue organizations or individuals. Please use the contact listed on this dogs page to gather more information regarding adoption.
- German Shepherd Rescue of Central Texas claims no responsibility for the descriptions or temperaments of any dogs listed as a referral.
- We have not met these dogs nor have we evaluated them.
- We have not verified any claims made by the owner or contact person.
- We do not own or take responsibility or liability for any completed adoption or transaction made regarding these dogs.
- Potential adopters are expected to seek out any and all information on health, temperament, and past behaviors prior to adopting.